COVID-19 related notice:
The times of the pandemic undoubtedly have an impact on business at many levels. Unfortunately, the Internet does not bypass this matter and due to restrictions related to the spread of the virus, mailings can be affected in two ways:
1. extended delivery time – this especially applies to International Mail shipments
2. restrictions in the operational territory of shipping suppliers
Due to these two problems, we were forced to limit our deliveries to certain countries and to use an additional shipping method.
Brexit related notice:
UPS and international mail services are unavailable for Great Britain. Do you know a local shop in the UK that would like to stock our products? Contact us via Become a dealer page.
We currently ship to:
Worldwide Shipping available. Eventual excludes will be displayed on the checkout page.
If no shipping method is displayed for a given address during checkout, it means that unfortunately we are not able to ship the goods to you at this point.
From march 2020 we carry out the shipment with two methods:
- UPS courier delivery – fully traceable, registered courier service with estimated delivery time for each package individually
- International priority mail service – fully traceable, registered mail service.
All shipments are registered, so it is possible to check their status using websites that offer mail tracking.
We offer free shipping on the following terms:
- Worldwide: Free shipping with International Mail for orders exceeding €70
- North America + India: Free shipping with UPS Expedited on orders exceeding €100
- Japan + Taiwan: Free shipping with UPS Expedited on orders exceeding €150
- All the locations: Options will show on checkout page when delivery address is provided.
UPS courier delivery – the price will be calculated at the checkout level depending on the delivery address provided, regardless of how many items you order.
International Mail – flat rate charge of €6, regardless of how many items you order.
Remember that even such small shipments may be subject to customs clearance. Any additional costs related to the customs duty according to the law of your country remain with the buyer.
- in the countries of zone A (Europe including Cyprus, all of Russia and Israel) to the third business day after the day of posting (D + 5),
- in the countries of zone B (North America, Africa), C (South America, Central America and Asia), D (Australia and Oceania) to the fifth business day after the day of posting (D + 20).
Shipments submitted after 1:00 PM are treated as posted on the following day.
The delivery deadlines given are estimated dates, determined on the basis of the accepted delivery standard, which in the case of zone A, B, C and D is 85%.
All the territories: 2-7 business days.