I. General Provisions
- These regulations of nologo online store, hereinafter named as Terms and Conditions, define the rules of electronic services in the online store provided by the Seller, acting at nologo brand, https://nologo.cc. Seller reserves that the Client is obliged to familiarize with these rules.
- Seller – the seller is Michal Maslowski conducting business under the name Orso Michal Maslowski registered at ul. Hetmańska 43 m. 105, 35-045 Rzeszów, Poland, subject to entry in the Central Register of Economic Activities under Taxpayer’s Identification Number (NIP): 8133598880, National Official Business Register Number (REGON): 380053134, also referred to as “Service Provider”.
- Contact Service Provider can be obtained using the e-mail address: email@example.com
- Shop – is run by the Seller online and can be accessed by the website https://nologo.cc
- Store inventory – all goods exposed in the shop – clothing and accessories manufactured and supplied by the Seller for sale.
- Client – the user of the online store https://nologo.cc
- Consumer – a physical person performing a legal act not directly related to its business or professional activity (as defined in Art. 221 of the Civil Code)
- Deliverer – courier company cooperating with the Seller.
- The cost of delivery of goods – means the cost associated with the delivery of the Goods ordered by the Client, between Store and place designated by the Client.
- Order – is an order to purchase goods from the store inventory, made with the Seller by the Client.
- The administrator of Client’s personal data is Michał Masłowski
- Availability of goods in the store is updated from Monday to Friday evening, excluding public holidays.
- Making a purchase in the store is possible without setting up account in the store.
- Placing an order in the Store is tantamount to acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Clients store spaces non-administration in the registration form, and otherwise transfer the Seller illegal contents.
- All products offered in the Shop are brand new, free from any physical and legal defects and have been legally placed in the market.
- All the content is available at nologo.cc
- website: texts, photos, videos, graphic designs and designs of the products offered for sale are the property of Orso Michal Maslowski and cannot be used or copied in any way without the owner’s knowledge. They are protected under the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws 1994, No. 24, item 83, as amended)
II. The submission and execution of orders
- Sale of Goods is based on orders placed by Clients through the Shop.
- Consolidation, protection and disclosure of relevant provisions of the agreements concluded by means of distance communication takes place by providing Client proof of purchase (receipt or invoice) together with the supplied products.
- To make a purchase in the online store nologo.cc and at the same time enter into a contract of sale, please place your order at the store and make a payment using one of the available methods.
- Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Execution of orders takes place in the shop’s working hours, that is, from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 16:00. Performance of the contract takes place within 3 working days from the date of receipt of payment to our account.
- To place an order, it is not necessary to register your details on the website (it is not necessary to log in).
- To make an order, the items, their size (if applicable) and amount, must be selected from the shop’s currently available offer and added to cart. To order is to fill in the order form with required contact details, necessary to perform the contract, and to send them by selecting “place order”.
- Until the approval of the contract with the “place order”, the user has the ability to make modifications to the order and the data of shipment.
- At this stage of the ordering process the Client should check the correctness of his/her order and the data, and then confirm it through the “place order”.
- After confirming the order with “Place Order” button, feedback information with the order confirmation and instructions for payment will be sent to the Client. (These instructions are also included in the “Payments” section of the Terms and Conditions).
- Confirmation by the Client implies acceptance of the sale offer, made by the Seller, and concerning Goods specified in the contract. Such action leads to the conclusion of the contract of sale of goods between the Seller and the Client.
- After placing an order in the store a notification with information about the order number, a list of items purchased, the total sum to pay, the cost of shipping and the payment data will be sent to the Client.
- After payment with one of the possible payment options (more in the “Payments” section of the Terms and Conditions) the order will be accepted for implementation, and information about it will be sent to the Client via e-mail at the address indicated in the order form. This information will include details relating to the contract, the type of delivery and shipping data.
- In the case of payment and the lack of confirmation, please contact the store’s payments information at: firstname.lastname@example.org
III. Prices of the Goods
- All prices listed in the Shop are given in Euro and include taxation.
- Seller has the right to change prices of goods given on the store, but these changes do not affect previously submitted orders and previously concluded sales contracts.
- The price given for each item in the store is binding upon an order by the Client.
- Item prices listed in the store do not include the cost of delivery of the Goods and service costs of payments. These costs are paid by the Client.
- The costs of delivery of the Goods are displayed in a Cart page and before the final submission of the order by the Client and are dependent on the amount of Goods chosen by the Client.
IV. Order’s realization time
- Seller carries out orders within 1-3 business days from the payment accounting date for the order.
- Orders placed on non-working days are realized from the first working day following the day off.
- The shipment – delivery time has to be calculated by number of days needed to process the order prior to the shipment plus the time needed for the package to be delivered.
- Delivery time is provided by Poczta Polska in such form:
A-zone countries (Europe including Cyprus, all Russia and Israel) for the third working day after posting (D + 3)
in the B-zone countries (North America, Africa), C (South America, Central America and Asia), D (Australia and Oceania) the fifth business day after the day of posting (D + 5).
Items posted after 13.00 are treated as posted on the next day.
The deadlines to deliver shipments are anticipated terms, established on the basis of the accepted standard of service, which in the case of zone A, B, C and D is 85%
- Available forms of payment are provided by PayPal and DotPay.
- PayPal payments are handled by PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A with its registered office in L-1150 in Luxembourg.
- DotPay Payments are handled by Dotpay Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in ul. Wielicka 28 b, Kraków, postal code: 30-552, KRS: 0000700791.
VI. Delivery of Goods ordered
- Deliveries are carried out by Poczta Polska (Polish Post) at the time of a maximum of 3 days from the date of completion of the contract.
- Seller notes that the Client should take care to provide the valid address of the delivery of the ordered Goods to the delivery could be made within the prescribed period.
VII. The right of withdrawal and return of the Goods
- If, within the meaning of the Art. 221 of the Civil Code, the Client is a Consumer, then, in accordance with Article. 7 paragraph. 1 of the Act of March 2, 2000 o ochronie niektórych praw konsumentów oraz odpowiedzialności za szkodę wyrządzoną przez produkt niebezpieczny (Dz. U. z 2000 r. nr 22 poz. 271 z zm.), He has, without giving reasons, the right of withdrawal of the sale agreement with the distance Seller within 14 days from the date of delivery. The statement of withdrawal from the sales contract should be submitted in writing, and to maintain a 14-day period. It is sufficient to send the statement within the deadline by mail or courier to the address given in point I. 2. Definitions.
- Goods shall be returned by the Consumer to the Seller not later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal, in a complete and unchanged state.
- The Seller will refund payments to the Consumer on the terms specified in the Act referred to in paragraph. 1, no later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal by the consumer.
- The cost of returning the goods is on the side of the Client.
- The Shop does not accept any Cash on delivery parcels.
VIII. The complaint of the goods
- In accordance with the o szczególnych warunkach sprzedaży konsumenckiej oraz o zmianie Kodeksu cywilnego z dnia 27 lipca 2002 r. (Dz. U z 2002 r. Nr 141, poz. 1176 z zm.) To Clients who are Consumers, the Seller is responsible for non-compliance of the Goods with the agreement within two years from the date of delivery to the Client.
- Complaints about the Goods can be submitted in writing to the Seller’s address given in point I.2. Definitions or to email address email@example.com. The complaint must describe the type of non-conformity and expectations on how the case should be resolved. It should also include contact information and specific order data of the Goods (order number) as a proof of purchase.
- The faulty product should be returned to the Seller’s address given in point I.2. Definitions.
- Complaints are dealt with within 14 days from the date of receipt by the Seller.
- In the case of Clients who are not Consumers, the Seller shall not be liable under the warranty for defects in the goods sold.
- In accordance to the provisions of the Polish Civil Code mechanical damages and damages caused by improper use of the product or its natural wear and tear are not subject to the complaint.
IX. The Seller’s responsibility
- Subject to the mandatory provisions of the law, to Clients who are not consumers, Seller’s liability is limited to the losses and does not include lost profits and may not exceed the price of goods.