I. Protection of personal data
- In accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997. Protection of Personal Data (Dz. U. Nr 133, poz. 883 z późn. zm.) The Seller informs that the Clients’s personal data are stored in the Seller’s database.
- Personal data are collected in accordance with the safety requirements specified in the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997 and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (‘GDPR’).
- The “Controller” of personal information is the Seller, Michal Masłowski conducting business under the name Orso Michał Masłowski registered at Chmielnik 392D, 36-016 Chmielnik, Poland, subject to entry in the Central Register of Economic Activities under Taxpayer’s Identification Number (NIP): 8133598880, National Official Business Register Number (REGON): 380053134. One can contact the Controller on email@example.com
- Providing the data by the Client at the time of the order is voluntary but necessary to make purchases in the store.
- Client’s personal data are collected and processed solely for the purposes of the order in the store, entering into an agreement and execution of contracts and the sale of Goods by the Seller.
- Transaction data, including personal data, may be transferred to PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. with its registered office in L-1150, Luxembourg
- The Client has the right to request and to cease processing of data. Such request has to be reported in a written statement to the Seller’s address given in point I.2. Definitions or by mail to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the purposes of protecting the personal data the seller and his business partners (dhosting.pl Sp. z o.o.) use computer systems such as firewall, 256-bit AES i SSL/TLS file encryption, passwords as well as we provide physical controls for the access to our buildings and files in order to provide security of the personal data. Any access to the personal data is made available only to persons that require it for their official duties.
- The Client has the right of access to his/her personal data stored by the seller. If the Client wants to receive information on his/her personal data, which the seller has, or to receive copies of the personal data or the information on the purpose and the means of the processing of the personal data, he/she should contact the seller on email@example.com.
- The Client has several rights with the respect to his/her personal data such as: the right to rectification (if the seller has incomplete, outdated or incorrect data, it will be rectified), the right to object to the processing of his/her personal data, the right to restriction of processing of his/her personal data, the right to demand deletion of his/her personal data, the right to erasure, the right to data portability, the right to complaint to the supervisory authority (please remember that the seller would like to resolve all your claims amicably) – Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych.
- Personal data collected by the Controller of the Online Shop is processed pursuant to the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the (EU) Council 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 on the protection of natural persons as regards personal data processing, on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the EU L 119, pg. 1) hereinafter referred to as: GDPR.
II. User experience metrics
Usage of cookies by nologo.cc.
A cookie is a short text information sent to and installed on your device when you visit our website. Cookies provide us with statistical data about user traffic and the use of websites by users. The content of these files, however, does not allow to identify the user. Cookies do not process or store your personal data. The cookies we use do not cause any configuration changes in the user’s device, its software, or have a negative impact on its functioning.
Permission / No permission to store cookie files.
Storing cookies on the user’s device can be blocked by configuring the browser settings that the user uses. Individual browsers give the option of completely or partially disabling the storage of cookies on the user’s device. However, it may cause that not all applications of our website will work properly.
nologo works to provide users with the ability to manage cookies from our site, but this option is still under development. As part of the temporary solution, below we present a list of the cookies used by our sites, their purpose and details regarding the possible discontinuation of their storage. Please contact us in case of irregularities.
Session cookies: stored and kept on your device until the web browser is closed. Saved information is then permanently deleted from the memory of your device. This mechanism does not allow the acquisition of any personal data or confidential information from your device.
Persistent cookies: stored and kept on your device until deleted. Closing the web browser or switching off the device does not cause them to be removed from your device. This mechanism does not allow the acquisition of any personal data or confidential information from your device.
These types of cookies are generated by our e-shop system for purposes such as maintain items added to the cart by The Client or maintain being logged in to the shop.
- to compile statistics, which allow us to understand how Customers use the Online Shop and to improve its structure and content with analytical tools: Google Analytics – through Google Inc., registered in the USA,
- to profile Customers, and display content tailored to them in advertising networks with online advertising tools: Google AdSense and Google Adwords – through Google Inc., registered in the USA,
- to analyse Customers’ behaviour – to tailor displayed content to their profiles, which facilitates the management of advertising campaigns with analytical tools: DoubleClick – through Google Inc., registered in the USA,
- to promote the Online Shop with social media: Facebook.com – through Facebook Inc., registered in the USA or Facebook Ireland, registered in Ireland,
- to promote the Online Shop with social media: Instagram – through Instagram LLC., registered in the USA
- to better understand our users’ needs and to optimize this service and experience – through Hotjar Limited, registered in Malta